Processing of personal data
- By providing data at the Online Store, the Consumer shall provide a corresponding confirmation for the right to collect and process the Consumer’s personal data (name, contact phone, parcel delivery and/or home address, e-mail address( and to forward such personal data to the logistics partner for the delivery of goods.
- The Online Store has the right to use the Consumer’s address for forwarding advertising and other information to the Consumer.
- The Consumer has the right to prohibit the collection and processing of his personal data, except in cases where it is necessary for the recovery of a claim or delivery of goods in accordance with the contract.
- The use of electronic personal data for direct mailing will take place only if the Consumer has given a separate consent for this at the webpage and by inserting his e-mail address in the field “Subscribe to Newsletter” in the footer of the webpage.
- By paying for purchases via banks with encrypted data communication, the Consumer ensures the security of personal bank identifiers, and to them the Online Store shall have no access.